Astrid Job Openings
Astrid is a venture-funded, engineer-led company that creates technology to make people's lives better.
Astrid for Android has been downloaded 2 million times, has helped people complete 20 million tasks and is featured by Engadget, Lifehacker, Mashable, and Gizmodo. At Astrid, you will have the opportunity to build products that people love, work with the best engineers in the world, and bring dead simple organization and collaboration to the masses via Android, iOS, and Ruby on Rails.
As an Astrid Engineer:
You need to be a quick learner, hard worker, and committed to writing clean code. You need to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area now or ready to come if you are invited onto the team. Prepare to think a lot, code a lot, learn about everything, and have fun with our small and growing team.
Back-End Engineers should be:
- Able to think through performance and security implications of code they write
- Skilled in beating databases and caching layers into submission
- Experienced in server-side technologies (Ruby on Rails a plus)
Front-End Engineers should be:
- Passionate about usability and aesthetics in web or mobile design
- Able to quickly implement prototypes created by UX team and artists
- Experienced using and developing products in the consumer social web
- Delighted by A/B testing
Astrid has lots of fun technical and usability challenges for you to solve, while offering plenty of autonomy and ownership. We offer competitive compensation (salary + equity) and a great environment for you to thrive and grow. Apply now and get the conversation started!